Please select one of the options below for more information on either submitting or requesting your transcripts.


Applicants for admission must request final, official academic transcripts from all secondary (high school) and postsecondary institutions (college/university) attended. Domestic (U.S.) high school and/or college/university transcripts must be sent to Florida State College at Jacksonville either electronically from a transcript provider using, or by mail directly from the institution(s) to the address below.

Florida State College at Jacksonville
Attn. Student Records
P.O. Box 40515
Jacksonville, FL 32203-0515

Florida State College at Jacksonville is registered to accept electronic transcripts from the following providers (contact your previous institution for additional details):

  • eScrip-Safe
  • Parchment Exchange
  • National Student Clearinghouse
  • Scribbles
  • FASTER/SPEEDE – high school and college electronic transcript exchange system
  • SMART/Joint Service Transcript – military transcripts

We are able to accept transcripts from a variety of other sources should your institution not partner with any of the above third-party vendors. Please provide your institution with our official email,, and we will be happy to receive official transcripts from your institution directly or from their preferred vendor.

Official transcripts from each institution attended are required for all degree-seeking students. FSCJ allows a one-term grace period to submit all transcripts.  Failure to submit all official transcripts before the grace period ends will result in a registration hold and may cause a loss of financial aid eligibility.   

Non-degree-seeking students are not required to submit transcripts and are not eligible for federal financial aid. FSCJ does not evaluate transcripts for non-degree-seeking students, however, if you need a pre-requisite from a prior institution, we can use an unofficial transcript to post the required course(s) to your academic history that will allow registration at FSCJ.  Please email with your request to have a particular course evaluated for prerequisite purposes at FSCJ.  FSCJ will need the official transcript from the prior institution(s) if you change to degree-seeking as an unofficial transcript cannot be used for a full transcript evaluation.   

If you are a Florida public high school graduate, Florida State College at Jacksonville will electronically prompt a transcript request for incoming graduates from Duval, St. Johns or Clay County high schools. Please note, you are ultimately responsible for ensuring that your high school honors our request and that the College receives your final high school transcript with graduation date posted.

If you graduated from a high school outside of the above counties, or if you graduated from a private school or out-of-state high school, please contact your high school and request an official transcript be sent to FSCJ.

FSCJ will gladly accept official, sealed transcripts in the original envelope from students who wish to hand-deliver to one of our campuses or centers. Please hand your transcript directly to an Advisor or Enrollment Coach and they will ensure your transcript reaches Student Records for processing. *

*Processing times will vary. For degree-seeking students with an active application, please allow up to 10-business days from receipt for an evaluation of college credits. If you send your transcript to us prior to becoming degree-seeking or prior to applying for a degree program, we will not evaluate your transcript until you submit your application. The 10-business day window will begin once your application is submitted.

Students with General Educational Development (GED)

Students must request GED transcripts from to be sent via electronically or regular mail, depending on what your State offers for processing. GED transcripts sent electronically typically arrive the same-day via Parchment. FSCJ will not accept GED diplomas. Please be sure to select the transcript option when ordering your GED.

Home Schooled Students

Students must turn in a signed and notarized Affidavit of Home School Completion attesting that the student has completed a valid Florida home education program.

Students that resided outside of the state of Florida while attending a home school are not required to fill out the Florida Home School Affidavit, but must turn in the appropriate documentation/transcript from the home state.

Foreign High School and/or Foreign College/University

Degree-seeking students must submit a general/document-by-document evaluation of foreign high school credentials from a NACES approved foreign credential evaluation service. Foreign university transcripts must be evaluated with a course-by-course evaluation. Please select an evaluator from among the companies listed at

FSCJ accepts credits from all Regionally Accredited Institutions of higher education. Credits from Colleges not accredited by one of the 7 Regional Agencies listed below, may not transfer. For more information regarding Regional Accreditation, please visit here. Please contact the Transcript Evaluation team at for help concerning transfer credits and accreditation.

  1. Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges (ACCJC) Western Association of Schools and Colleges
  2. Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
  3. Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE)
  4. New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE)
  5. Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU)
  6. Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)
  7. WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC)

FSCJ recognizes high school diplomas from all public secondary schools and most private and religious institutions. For students who did not complete high school in a traditional setting or if you were issued a diploma from an online company, please contact the Transcript Evaluation team at to ensure that we will accept your diploma. In the event that your diploma is not valid, FSCJ offers GED prep and testing services, as well as an Adult High School program where you may transfer your credits in from the last high school you attended. For more information on Adult High School or GED, please speak with an advisor and they will direct you.

FSCJ welcomes all ACE-recommended College credits from companies such as Sophia Learning and StraighterLine. Please be sure to order your official ACE transcript.

Where is My Transcript?

If you have already sent us your transcript and FSCJ has still not received it, there are a number of factors that could cause delay such as name-changes and incorrect recipient information. Before we can research and troubleshoot, you will need to send a receipt and all ordering information directly to the Transcript Evaluation team at

We look forward to receiving your transcripts and having you as our student!  For any questions regarding transcripts, transfer credits, or NACES evaluations, please contact the Transcript Evaluation team at or work with your advisor and they will reach out to us on your behalf.

Click to order FSCJ transcripts


Official College Transcripts

Your official college transcript housed with Florida State College at Jacksonville (FSCJ) is bound by the Federal law FERPA (Federal Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974).

FSCJ has retained Parchment to accept transcript orders online. Please click on the Parchment logo to enter your order. FSCJ has appointed Parchment as the designated agent for processing and sending official electronic transcripts on behalf of FSCJ, official printed transcripts are still available for ordering as well. The PDF transcript that is produced using this service contains the identical information as the printed transcript and can be certified as unaltered by uploading the file to the company's website that is provided during the delivery process. Parchment has been granted the authority to deliver all such electronic transcript requests on behalf of FSCJ and respond to any inquiries regarding the transactions.

Transcript Support
 Track an Order


Per Florida Statute, we are required to waive the transcript fee for a person who is an active duty member or an honorably discharged veteran of the United States Armed Forces and his or her spouse and dependents.

If you fall into this category, please submit a help desk ticket to to order an official transcript. Under Client Services, select Submit a Ticket, Category: MyFSCJ, Subcategory: Student Records. You must include the mailing address. 

Official Transcript requests are processed by Parchment, our online service provider, for a $5 charge per transcript. If you have not attended FSCJ in the last 12 months, please visit the Parchment site to place your transcript order. If you have been in attendance at FSCJ within the last 12 months, you can order your official transcript in myFSCJ by clicking on the "Academic Records" tile and selecting "Request Official Transcript." Overnight options are also available for an additional fee. Official transcript requests are usually requested by employers and other institutions of higher education.

Unofficial Transcripts may be accessed via your Student Center in myFSCJ by clicking on the "Academic Records" tile and selecting "View Unofficial Transcript." Unofficial transcripts are typically utilized for a student review or if the requester specifically asks for an unofficial copy of the transcript.


Transcripts FAQs

Q: How are my quarter credit courses from another college evaluated?

Quarter credit hours from external colleges are converted to semester credit hours at the rate of one-quarter hour is equivalent to 0.67 semester-hour. A three-quarter credit hour course becomes a two-semester hour course and a five-quarter credit hour course becomes a 3.33 semester hour course. The converted semester hours of an external course are assigned to that course even though it converted to a higher semester credit than an FSCJ course. For example: An English 101 course with five-quarter credits will become ENC1101 and assigned 3.33 semester credits even though FSCJ only has three semester credits.

Q: Why are some courses from my previous college(s) missing from my Transfer Credit report?

  • Only undergraduate courses that match current curricula offered at FSCJ are evaluated and transferred in.
  • Courses that have no direct equivalent but match curricula will be transferred in as elective credit. 
  • Graduate and doctorate courses are generally not transferable to FSCJ. 
  • AP course scores must be turned in to the Assessment Center on separate, official transcripts from
  • Non-degree Students: You may request a partial evaluation of credits for pre-req purposes. To request a partial evaluation, please reach out to Student Records by submitting a ticket here: If you become degree seeking, a full evaluation of transfer credits will take place.
Q: Why were my courses from one particular college of university not accepted?
  • Transfer credit may be accepted from degree granting institutions that are accredited at the collegiate level by an appropriate regional accrediting agency that is recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education. Courses are also accepted from institutions recognized and participating in the Florida Department of Education Statewide Course Numbering System. Courses are also accepted from institutions recognized and participating in the Florida Department of Education Statewide Course Numbering System. Transfer college credits are subject to a course-by-course evaluation process to determine if the course is equivalent to courses offered at FSCJ.
  • Learn how to transfer college credits that are initially deemed nontransferable to FSCJ. The following supporting documentation must be submitted, by the student, for each course requested for reconsideration: (1) a copy of each course syllabus must include course title, course length, course description, text book used and, (2) verification of faculty credentials including college transcripts, professional licensure and/or certifications, and work experience in the field. The course syllabus must be the syllabus from the specific course section and semester that appears on the transcript. The faculty credentials must reflect the credentials at the time that the professor taught the course specified on the transcript. The student should submit this appropriate documentation to:

Admissions Office
Florida State College at Jacksonville
P.O. Box 40515
Jacksonville, FL 32203-0515

  • Students with college credit from outside the United States must have an English translation and course-by-course evaluation performed at the students’ expense, by an approved credentialed evaluation agency. Examples of the acceptable services are Josef Silny and Associates and World Education Services.

Q: My CLEP, AP or College Credit by Exams from my previous college transcript does not appear on my new Florida State College at Jacksonville transcript. What is the procedure to get credits from them?

You must contact the campus Assessment and Certification Center on this matter. That office processes the CLEP, AP or College Credit by Exams.

Q: How do I get credit from military experience?

FSCJ is a college that accepts military credits. Contact the Military and Veterans Service Center for specific information on receiving military credit for college from your branch of service experience.